This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bluetooth Multimeter
#11
Ich möchte einen Vorschlag hinzufügen. Zeile 157 der .phyphox-Datei sollte geändert werden in:
<view label = "Unit">
Möglicherweise werden Strom, Temperatur usw. gemessen.
Reply
#12
Thanks, I found and fixed the issue. The fix will be in the next release. Weirdly, it worked perfectly well on a Pixel 3 with Android 10, but I was able to reproduce and fix it on a Nexus 5X with Android 8.

(01-03-2020, 12:20 AM)lscw Wrote: Ich möchte einen Vorschlag hinzufügen. Zeile 157 der .phyphox-Datei sollte geändert werden in:
<view label = "Unit">
Möglicherweise werden Strom, Temperatur usw. gemessen.

Good point, I have changed that.
Reply
#13
Great, I will keep a lookout for the next release.

Out of interest, what was the cause?
Reply
#14
The cause was some slight restructuring of phyphox in combination with reflection. So, we use reflection to map the names of the Bluetooth conversion functions to the actual functions in our code. In the end, there is a class which contains all the conversion function which in turn are either a function (in simple cases) or a class themselves. In the last release we moved the Bluetooth stuff into a separate package and with this change the classes became inaccessible via reflection.

The annoying thing was that the functions (and therefore most of the conversion functions) were still accessible, so the problem was not noticed right away. Also, on my Pixel 3 which I use for most of the testing, even the classes were still working. Not sure if this depends on the Android version, but for me this only failed when trying to access a conversion function implemented as a class on an older device (a Nexus 5x with Android 8).
Reply
#15
Great work Smile
Reply


Forum Jump: