This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Real time clock in csv & option to run while phone is sleeping & sample rate
Some apps can export csv with real time clock timestamp like physics toolbox, but phyphox can't. Would be nice if this was added, it's such a simple feature I was surprised that this app didn't had many options.

2nd thing useful would be sample rate setting. Instead of max 200 Hz or something I would like to use 10 Hz

3rd thing is - this app doesn't work while phone is sleeping. I tried 8+ sensor recording apps, this one seemed to have the most potential, which is why i'm writing here. I also liked physics toolbox, but it doesn't work wheen sleeping, it just leaves out the time when phone was sleeping in its reports.

Other apps just froze data when recording after phone entered doze mode or something. Some apps just stopped recording, including this one.
I want to record data for more than just a few seconds.

Question is does this app have wakelock support to access phone sensors while in sleep?  Because I had disabled battery optimization for this and other apps, didn't help. I disabled aggressive doze in greenify - didn't help.

Messages In This Thread
Real time clock in csv & option to run while phone is sleeping & sample rate - by user123 - 01-09-2020, 12:13 AM