This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Experiment Layouts and Capabilities
(03-26-2020, 04:27 PM)Sebastian Staacks Wrote: Currently, the background is 404040, which is the default in the editor.

Incidentally, this question probably saved me from a mistake right now. I am thinking about making the background a bit darker (like 202020) and would have forgotten about this element. Still, you should go ahead with 404040. If I change the background, I need to adapt this specific value and should maybe introduce a specifically transparent color.

That looks great, thanks.  Is there any debugging messaging available that I may not be seeing?  I'm basically uploading to the editor, if it is good it says loaded successfully.  But if it doesn't I have no clue what is wrong.  I'm spending a lot of time combing through these files line by line to isolate problems.  Occasionally a file will load successfully and then when I bring it up in Phyphox it will throw an error and typically point to the line that is causing the problem.  Am I missing anything?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Experiment Layouts and Capabilities - by RobertGrover - 03-26-2020, 10:53 PM