This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sony Xperia X - Pressure sensor / barometer? [solved]
Lightbulb 
Hello,
searching for a smartphone, to use the Phyphox-Experimet "pressure" I came across this List of Smartphoens with barometer at geizhals.de.
I'm not sure if all informations are correct.
I'm thinking about buying a "Sony Xperia X". It is shown in the list, but I'm not sure if it has really built in a barometer. I haven't found any informations about a barometer on sony's homepage, but somewhere else I read, that there is built in a ALPS Electric CO.HSPPAD042A pressure sensor. Huh

Does someone here use the "Sony Xperia X" with phyphox and would be so nice   Heart   to check if it has a barometer installed?
Many Thanks,
Sascha

Messages In This Thread
Sony Xperia X - Pressure sensor / barometer? [solved] - by S.Weick - 09-26-2019, 03:28 PM