This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bug in the „Sonar“ experiment
Hi,
i use the iOS phyphox app regulary and just experienced a little Bug in the experiment called „Sonar“ in german. At first I was messing around with my headphones, but then pulled them out because this experiment doesn‘t really make sense with them. I also was curious what would happen when I just pull them out when running the experiment, and that (on iPhone SE) just crashes the app.
Don‘t know if this bug is worth fixing but „reporting“ it doesn‘t hurt, does it? ^^

Thank You all for this great app!
LG, EmlJnke
Thanks for reporting and I would expect that it won't be too hard to fix (although low priority indeed).
Exclamation 
Hi on my iPhone 7 iOS 13.3 i start the sonar test but nothing chirps if i click the Play Button on the top.
My speakers are 100% ok but there comes no chirp Sound out of the speakers!???

Bug??? 
Undecided
(01-12-2020, 02:24 AM)GeekFr3ak Wrote: Hi on my iPhone 7 iOS 13.3 i start the sonar test but nothing chirps if i click the Play Button on the top.

Bug??? 
Undecided

Maybe. Is the volume turned up? Does the "Tone generator" in phyphox work? Is there something unusual in your setup? (Air Play connected, AirPods or other Bluetooth headphones connected.)
(01-12-2020, 10:02 PM)Sebastian Staacks Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 02:24 AM)GeekFr3ak Wrote: Hi on my iPhone 7 iOS 13.3 i start the sonar test but nothing chirps if i click the Play Button on the top.

Bug??? 
Undecided

Maybe. Is the volume turned up? Does the "Tone generator" in phyphox work? Is there something unusual in your setup? (Air Play connected, AirPods or other Bluetooth headphones connected.)

You really ask me if my volume is turned up???
Sorry but i‘am not those nooby one human.

Couldn’t verify what causes the Problem but i shut down my iPhone and after restart the chirpsound is Loud and clearly coming out of my phone!!!