This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sonar
Photo 
Hello,

I used the "remote access" command but  I notice that the remote access and the main device are not having the same scaling for the graphs. This is shown in the attachments. I would like to plead if someone could show me how to correct the difference in the scaling of the graphs of the two devices so they have the same scaling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The scaling is identical on my devices and I have not ever seen a difference yet.

Which phyphox version is it and what kind of browser are you using for remote access?
Ok, the axes are automatically adapted to the data. For Sonar, it could occur that with some specific “bad” data the horizontal axis could get rather short. Perhaps the “chirp” has not been loud enough leading to such a response…