This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Detect when BLE connection is made (Arduino library)
(06-13-2022, 10:50 AM)Dominik Dorsel Wrote: Hey,

thanks for bringing this up. Currently its just possible to get the current number of connections with:

Code:
uint16_t PhyphoxBLE::currentConnections

Unfortunately there is no way to "auto-start" the experiment or get information about the current state of the play-button right now. But I think this could be added relatively easily. I will talk with one of our student assistant who is already working on some updates for the library to add this feature in near future. 

Cheers
Dominik
 Hi Dominik, 
 I wanted to ask you if there has been an update on the same feature requested by @heliophagus. 
 My project requires me to send high rates of data(100-120 samples/second) from an Arduino nano 33 BLE and simultaneously store the data in a SD-card   connected with the Arduino. 
 In order to sync the data being displayed in the graph of the phyphox app and the ones I store in the SD-card, it is important for me to know when the "play"   button is pressed in the app. 
 Alternatively, is there a way I can send, say a 5 min data buffer from phyphox to the arduino? I can then store the data buffer directly into the SD card. 

Regards, 
 Mukund

Messages In This Thread
RE: Detect when BLE connection is made (Arduino library) - by Mukund - 01-25-2023, 11:17 AM