This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can't export data
Sad 
I have a data recorded for 90 seconds using the Accelerometer with G sensor.

Now that I am trying to export the data as a csv file, the app just displays a loading screen that has been loading for 5 minutes now. I don't know if it's just still processing or if it failed.

Please help.

Device: iPhone 11
Sensor: Accelerometer with G

I also tried exporting a different experiment that I already exported last week. Last week, it didn't take a minute to be exported. Now it seems like it's the same with what's happening to my data right now. It just shows a loading animation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The spinning wheel does appear after tapping “Export data” in the data format dialog rather than in the three-vertical-dots menu, doesn't it? On first sight, it looks like a systems problem after phyphox handed the data to it…

Have you recently installed a messaging or spreadsheet app (or something else that accepts .csv files)? Could you check if the same happens if you export a .csv file from Numbers app (share symbol > “Export and send” > CSV)
Any update?