This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Website revamp
We plan to reorganize our website https://phyphox.org so that it better suits your needs and you actually find things.
I would like to gather some feedback from your side – perhaps carrying your educator's hat as well as your students' hat and others that are not yet targeted. These items might give you some orientation:
  • Your/their expectations and Wishes for the phyphox website
  • What do you/they need from the website?
  • Why do you/they visit the website, what are you/they looking for?
  • What are the most important pages on the website?
  • Where do you expect help?
  • What information needs to be added or extended?
  • What keeps you away from the current website … or would attract you? Smile

I am looking forward to your replies in this thread.  Arrow
Dear Jens,

That sounds wonderful. What I miss most is a community experiment page, probably with tags.
Some wonderful experiments are hidden in the forum.
Another option would be a teacher and students view, where e.g. interactive H5P would be hosted.
Best regards Johannes