This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Barometer time difference isn’t the same
Hello dear Phyphox Team,
I’m doing some tests for my school paper with the elevator tool. But I tend to have the issue, that the time between each measurement of the air pressure is different at each series of measurement. Do you know how to fix that problem because I had it on my iPad Pro 11 inch with M1 chip as well as with my iPhone 11 Pro. I hope you can help me with my problem. Thank you very much. 
Sincerely Samuel Probst
The time used to be about one second between pressure data points on Apple devices. It appears to be a bit longer (1.06) now, however, still roughly the same over several measurements on my 13 Pro. The time stamps are given by the OS and we have to take them as is.

Do you see a different effect? What is your phyphox and iOS version?

The first five seconds look a bit strange with distances of about 1.03 seconds and a very short one of about 0.2s. I need to check some old data if it has always been this way…