This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

error message when using qr code
When using the QR code method of loading an experiment, I'm getting the message:

Unhandled RuntimeException while loading this experiment.  For input string: ""

Any insight?
Could you share the QR-Code – or the file that it points to (it's just an encoded link)?

The three QR codes look identical, don’t they…? Hm, they work flawlessly on iOS.
Android does not handle empty color strings … well. They occur if you set a color and unset it afterwards. This should be easy to fix in the editor – and we have to think about phyphox on Android handling it better.
The editor is accordingly updated now…
I had the same mensage. I solve it leasing no field that indicates color in blank. But I Stiller have problem to load a routine that I made download of the code.
The new editor should not produce any empty color attributes now (and even delete these on import). Please report if you observe otherwise…
thanks for quickly addressing this