This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Apply Zoom
The message "Zoom anwenden" when leaving a zoomed graph window could be improved with some sort of "remember this choice"-checkpoint. I mostly choose "Auf Standard zurücksetzen" (return to standard), which needs two klicks where none would be far easier. So hiding "remember my choice" in the "advanced options" might be a good idea. To undo that choice an according button could be placed in the "more tools" section below the graph.
I see what you mean. I wonder if we should just change the default value. I have a feeling that most people just quickly pick a point or zoom in into a detail and then want to return to the full graph. Initially, I chose the "keep" option as a default, so nobody accidentally loses their "work". But zooming is not that much work, so the convenience of easily leaving in 95% use cases might outweigh the remaing 5% of zooming a second time after not paying atention at the dialog.
True, I count myself among these 95%. But your goal is to not change the behaviour of the app when updating :-)
Well, you are right that we try to avoid changes to the UI, so work flow and instructions by teachers do not break with an update - But if we did not change anything at all, we would not need to update. I think that this little default value should be fine...