As I explained in the last update I am mostly working on the next major update and there will only be updates in-between to fix bugs. Well – this is one of those updates.
Changes for both Android and iOS
- We now use the calibrated magnetometer by default and allow switching to the raw magnetometer from the menu if available on the device.
- Added an explanation link to the sensor-not-available notification.
- Acoustic stopwatch now supports multiple timers and allows for setting a minimum delay.
- Sonar now features a reverse mode where you enter a distance and can determine the speed of sound.
- Fix: Append-module now accepts value-type input.
- Fix: Update fails when switching to raw data in remote experiment of the roll experiment (and possibly others).
- Fix: Some spelling errors in the experiments.
Changes for Android
- Fix: Very short audio loops failed.
- Fix: Remote access failed when infinite numbers occur.
- Fix: Crash on Samsung Galaxy S4 when repeatedly playing audio.
Changes for iOS
- Fix: Run analysis even when not triggered by a sensor event to allow for self-modifying experiments like a gradually changing tone generator.
- Fix: Possible crash in average module (race condition mostly triggered on iOS8).
- Fix: Axis labels were not translated in the remote interface.
- Fix: Crash in binning module when dx is set to zero.
- Fix: Handle audio setup changes (plugging in a headset) more gracefully.
One thought on “Version 1.0.5 (minor improvements and fixes)”
Comments are closed.