We have just released a minor update with a handfull of bugfixes, especially addressing problems with the audio oscilloscope giving wrong data. In contrast to our regular updates, we push this one out on both systems as soon as possible since no features have been changed or added. Therefore the Android version should be available right now while the iOS version has to wait for Apple’s review process and is expected to be released until Friday.
Changes for both Android and iOS
- Fix wrong time axis of audio scope.
- Allow unusual frequencies in tone generator but add a warning.
- Rename centrifugal acceleration to centripetal.
Changes for Android
- Fix OK-button not accessible on startup (small screens with enlarged fonts)
- Fix rare crash in GPS module
- Combine wrong GPS status to “deactivated/active”
Changes for iOS
- Fix flickering of audio scope.
- Fix crash on audio playback, mostly on iOS11.